YES : Yoga.Ecology.Surf Retreat
March 11 – 18, 2017
Embrace the wild beauty of the tropical ocean in March 2017 for our annual Blissology YOGA.ECOLOGY.SURF retreat with global yogi + blissologist Eoin Finn + his partner yogini Insiya Rasiwala-Finn.
Our home for 8 days, Yoga Searcher Bali is secluded, nestled on the cliffs of southern Bali, and built in original Javanese joglo style with recycled timber. We are so excited to share this gem with YOU!
Practice yoga twice a day with Eoin and Insiya in a raised, thatched-roof shala open to the ocean breezes. Our morning practices will get you going with a sweet wave of awakening bliss; while the afternoon sessions will offer deeper alignment instruction in areas we choose to focus on such as inversions, front body stretches (or backbends) as well as restorative asana. We will also offer special attention to the shoulders which always need love whether you surf the internet or surf waves!
Only 200m away awaits Uluwatu and Padang-Padang, a world class point break. And if you’re not a surfer, don’t worry, you can choose to dip in the salt water pool, explore nearby villages, relax with a massage at the onsite organic spa or infrared sauna, or simply partake of some “serious” hammock enlightenment.
Our goal for the week, other than spending less time on our smart phones so we can tune in more deeply to what Eoin calls our “heart phones” is to create lasting habits of change through a series of practical and powerful daily rituals that will help you to live in what we call an “Upward Spiral.”
To top it all off, we will be nourished by delicious, healthy, local and organic food by a chef who honors the bounty of Bali yet offers a sophisticated global flavor palette.
If you choose not to return to the wilds of the urban jungle after a week in paradise, we won’t blame you!
- Accommodation for 7 nights/ 8 days in gorgeous teak wood joglos. Options range from Single, Double and Triple room-shares.
- Daily yoga with Eoin and Insiya. This includes hands on attention, working on building your personal practice and healing any injuries you currently have.
- All meals: A light pre yoga/ pre surf breakfast; lunch, snack and dinner daily. All meals are organic, 80% plant based and local. Vegan and vegetarian options are always available.
- Please notify us of any allergies to gluten etc. when you sign up so we can customize your meal plan with enough notice.
What’s not included?
- Airfare to and from Indonesia.
- Airport transfers to and from Yoga Searcher. We can guide you with this! Please email us for help.
- Travel / Trip cancellation insurance
- Surf lessons or surfboard rentals
- Excursions to local temples, villages etc. These can be very easily arranged at a minimal charge via the retreat centre.
Early Bird Pricing: (if you register by November 1, 2016)
Triple Share Bungalow: $ 1,099 USD
Double Share Bungalow: $ 1,499 USD
Single Bungalow: $ 1,999 USD
For any questions please email us NOW at retreats(at)blissology.com